Sunday, September 26, 2010

What's that you say?! Donate to Team Continuum and get a hand-knitted hat?! Amazing!

JUST SIX WEEKS TO GO! I can hardly believe race day is just around the corner. This means there is only a short time left to donate to my marathon charity, Team Continuum, the amazing organization that raises money for cancer patients and their families. I am nearly halfway to my goal of $2,950. Might I entice you to help me reach my goal?! 

This is the deal, winter is coming and we know how cold and miserable it can be, and how helpful it is to have a cozy hat to keep you warm (the majority of body heat escapes through the head, ya know). Well, I can knit you that warm cozy hat! That’s right, I do have just one semi-crafty skill and that’s knitting. Purchase a hat by donating directly to Team Continuum and I will make you, your kids, your significant other, your grandma, your bff (you get the picture) an adorable customized hat (don't forget, the holidays are around the corner and who doesn't love receiving a handmade gift...hint, hint).

This special deal will only last the next two weeks, until October 11th (but that doesn't mean you can't continue donating after that!).

You can place your order by leaving your request and email in the comment section, emailing me directly, or leaving a comment on my Team Continuum web site once you donate. Once you send your donation in the amount of the hat purchase to Team Continuum, I will work with you to determine size, color, etc. You’re hat will then be mailed within six week... just in time for the cold (or the holidays). 

Here are samples of the hats you can choose from:
  
Baby's Umbilical Cord Hat - $30


Classic Beanie - $35 (child or adult size)


Kiddy Hat - $40 (toddler/child size)
Kiddy Hat for an adult - $45
Add a matching scarf - $25
(this can be made with or without the pom pom)
 
Ruffle Cloche - $55

PRICING:
Baby's Umbilical Cord Hat - $30
Classic Beanie - $35 (child or adult size)
Kiddy Hat - $40 for toddler/child, $45 for an adult size 
Ruffle Cloche - $55
Matching Scarf - $25 child/$35 adult

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! I'M EXCITED TO MAKE THESE FOR YOU!

p.s. A special thanks to my hat models. Aren't they so handsome and so gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment